EMTP Satellite Meeting at the CIGRE in Paris
August 30th 2018, Powersys organizes an EMTP Satellite Meeting at the CIGRE. This event brings together users, EMTP-RV's team, technical support staff and developers.
The aim of the meeting is to share insights and discuss about your challenges and solutions for accurate computation of power system transients.
Why should you attend?
• Network with peers, industrial, research and academic of the EMTP community,
• Discuss your challenges and get expert advice from the EMTP-RV specialists,
• Exchange ideas and get inspired by peer's success stories,
• Exchange solutions and best practices around simulation topics among peers,
• Participate to the training
• Learn more about EMTP-RV basics as well as advanced features.
Join us for this great event!
August 30th 2018
|Event Time||1:45 pm - 6:00 pm (local time)|
|Location||Palais des Congrès, Paris, France|
The Satellite Meeting is organized by POWERSYS.
It will be held in English and the number of seats is limited.