• License type: Node-Lock with USB key
- Make sure the USB Dongle is connected.
- Go to Control Panel/Device Manager.
- In “Universal Serial Bus controller”, if you see the three items “Sentinel HASP key”,
“Sentinel HL Key” and “Sentinel USB Key”, for each of then:
a. Right-click on he item
b. Select “uninstall device” and check “Delete the driver software for this device”.
- Disconnect the USB Key
- Download and unzip the latest version of the official driver here.
- Click on Start
- Search for Command Prompt
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- In the Command Prompt, type: “CD C:XXXYYY Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line”
where “XXXYYY” is the path to the “Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line”
- Type: “haspdinst.exe –kp –r –fr –purge” to remove the current driver
After a couple of minutes, you should see this message:
- Type “haspdinst.exe -I” to install the new driver. You should see the same message.
- Connect the key to the computer. The new driver should be correctly installed.
- The key’s red light should now be on.